Performed by Carina Cojeen
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your short story about?
Polished and professional, Leigh, is a powerhouse at work but navigating life isn’t always so easy, especially when she’s around her handsome neighbor, Kevin. A bad day ends with her on the verge of something new.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
Falling is at the beginning of the beginning and, like life, has the potential for many twists and turns. At first glance, it appears to be a romance. But as a lover of mysteries, I see potential for a much darker turn.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The Princess Bride- it’s filled with romance, adventure and everything in between.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
I’m a fan…
View original post 194 more words