Genre: Horror, Thriller
Young Rachel is getting ready for bed, but as she sleeps, she worries her reflection might be watching her. Once her eyes are closed, her bedroom mirror reflection gets off the bed and presses itself against the mirror. Tapping to get out
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
‘Mirrors’ is about the fear of your reflection watching you as you sleep – almost an extension of fear of the dark, I suppose.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
As a short film, it is simple to make but can be particularly frightening at the same time.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
View original post 236 more words