1) What is the theme of your poem?
The theme of my poem is that love transcends death and never dies.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
A ghostly walk through a graveyard motivated me to write this poem
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I’ve been writing poetry since I was in the 9th grade way back in the 1960’s.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
I would have dinner with Jim Morrison, who opened the doors to the power of language for me.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I read the poem myself on my audio book, UNTIL DEATH DO IMPART, available through CDBaby, and was curious to see how someone else would interpret it.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories?…
View original post 115 more words