Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Linda Hullinger: After falling asleep while reading about doppelgangers, a woman awakens to a disturbing display on her security camera screen.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
For those who enjoy watching Twilight Zone type of stories, it is short enough to be a filler for anyone looking to create that type of anthology.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
House on Haunted Hill (1959 version)
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It took me a of couple days to write it.
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve written four features and eighteen short screenplays. Also, I’ve written two TV pilots, two middle-grade novels, one…
View original post 192 more words