ME & CINDERELLA was the winner of BEST SHORT SCRIPT at the Horror Screenplay Festival.
Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Jason Boaden: Me & Cinderella follows Cinderella, after the murder of her prince and her escape from the enchanted kingdom. Now living in the present day, she is tracked down by her wicked stepmother and stepsisters, and is forced to confront the tragedy.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I’m not sure this screen short needs a live action interpretation; I think it works better as a read.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
2 weeks approx.
7. How many stories have you written?
View original post 273 more words