Childhood the one chance we get to transition from bud to bloom.
Some memories just cannot be erased, they are like permanent markers in our own timeline.
One woman recalls everything that made her family unique, the fun, the freedom, the subjective strength of each individual along with her own mother’s love.
After bearing witness to her own family dynamic a young woman discovers her own version of strength enabling her to reconcile her past with her present.
- Film Type:Short
- Runtime:5 minutes 43 seconds
- Completion Date:January 10, 2018
- Production Budget:4,050 AUD
- Country of Origin:Australia
- Country of Filming:Australia
- Film Language:English
- Shooting Format:Digital
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Film Color:Color