THE SNEEZE was the winner of BEST SHORT SCREENPLAY at the July 2018 Screenplay Festival.
Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Martin Reese: One guys failure to exercise proper etiquette when his cubicle mate sneezes leads to a case of demonic possession.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Folks can relate to it. Especially those who work in an office and are forced to share a cubicle. And it’s funny.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Funny and topical
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Jason and the Argonauts. I could watch that skeleton fight a million times.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It took about a day to write.
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve lost count.
View original post 215 more words