July 2018 Winning SHORT Thriller Screenplay.
Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Ron Riekki: A lawyer brings in an actress to teach an inmate how to cry on the stand for his upcoming trial.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama. Crime. Maybe even horror, depending on the director.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It offers up three fantastic roles for actors. And it can be shot all in one location.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
It’s a tie between Popeye, Natural Born Killers, and Hamlet Maybe Macbeth too.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I’ve done touchups on it for several years now.
7. How many stories have you written?
Oh my God, a lot. I’m prolific…
View original post 486 more words