1) What is the theme of your poem?
It’s about a feared dragon terrorizing a village. Its set in a Mid-evil time.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I wanted to do a poem out of the norm. Just to create a visual to the reader. Hope people like it.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I been writing poetry for about 20 years. Real seriously the last 3 years.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
I would have to say Frank Sinatra. I’m fascinated with the man and musician.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Just thought that this particular one would be best heard by someone with a trained voice. To make the reader feel the story like it’s really happening.
6) Do you write…
View original post 131 more words