Matthew Toffolo: What is your story about?
Paul Levinson: About saving some of the books that were destroyed when the Ancient Library of Alexandria was burned. Some historians regard this as the worst intellectual disaster in history – as many as 750,000 volumes were lost, some were unique copies, including the only copies of about 50% of Aristotle’s work. Sierra Waters goes back from the mid-21st century in an attempt to stop this.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
“It’s Only Love” by the Beatles.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
The Foundation trilogy by Isaac Asimov
View original post 171 more words