July 2018 Winning COMEDY Short Screenplay.
Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Tyler G.: The screenplay is about a foreigner who must relocate to a new and unfamiliar city after a family crisis. Thrown into this world of confusion, he accidently pulls a fire alarm, which awakens a resolution within himself and those around him.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This would make an enjoyable movie for it’s humor and surprise, and the theme of human connectivity. The idea that we all need to connect with our fellow humans is a universal story that all people can relate to.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The empire strikes back
6. How long have you been working…
View original post 341 more words