Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Albert Tevanyan: It’s about a prison break.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a prison break story with a very unique twist. It is highly suspenseful, full of action and is deeply meaningful and educational.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
An upcoming head of state must negotiate an unconditional surrender with a ruthless warden of a gruesome prison stranded in the middle of snowy wilderness, must survive till rescued and choose between revenge and forgiveness.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
I have written one sci/fi pilot, and two feature scripts.
View original post 175 more words