Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Jean Barker: A teenage first love, between two girls, one of whom breaks into a cult’s garden to save the other.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Fantasy and coming of age, and mostly drama.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s low budget and high stakes, driven by emotion.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Clueless (but not on purpose). Y Tu Mama Tambien (on purpose).
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
About two years, but on and off. I have a lot of projects going.
7. How many stories have you written?
About five screenplays, one bad novel, and dozens of others short stories, feature articles, and columns.
8. What is your favorite…
View original post 356 more words