Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
John McCarney: About the heroic efforts of ordinary people, risking their lives to save discarded mix raced orphans in collapsing war torn Vietnam.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
That we repeat history….To remember that the children that are at the center of debates we have today about immigration, are innocent victims of policies, like those before them, not well thought out resulting in potential horrible consequences for the children.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most…
View original post 305 more words