Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Andrew Ward: Four men who barely know each other carry out a bank heist that goes wrong when an elderly man is killed in the process. The focus following this is on the relationships between the men and whether they can keep their cool.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It takes the very popular genre and formula for this type of film, includes the issue of mental health/disability and adds a big, interesting twist to conclude.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Dark Knight
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Surprisingly, this piece only took around four days to complete.
7. How many stories have you written?
View original post 234 more words