THE OUTER BOROUGHS played to rave reviews at the August 2018 COMEDY Film Festival in Toronto.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
I’ve been making the series as a low budget web-series. I wanted to make something bigger to show off the concept. I tried to make an episode about a creature that lived in the toxic waters of an EPA superfund site in Brooklyn but it was too expensive. So an episode about Witches was easier to make.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you
to make this short?
It’ probably took about a year.
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Working around everyone’s schedules.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking
about your film in…
View original post 159 more words