Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Fritz Mueller: An idealistic young Inuk and his strong-willed Gwich’in
girlfriend get caught in the crossfire of rival drug factions.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Action. Adventure. Drama.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
– An inviting adventure tale that transcends familiar
stereotypes of the north.
– A positive portrait of indigenous people.
– A contemporary look at a remote landscape usually thought
to be hostile and barren, that is in reality both bountiful
– Its protagonist chooses a path of forgiveness rather than
the much-more-commonly-filmed path of revenge.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
A toss up: The Fugitive, Witness, The Next Three Days, all
watched many times while trying to relate their screenplays
View original post 327 more words