Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Sara Landucci: It is about the universal truth that love does not simply fade away, discovering the true nature of a relationship after many years, understanding that love is not always happily ever after, but also makes you face the road less travel.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I think it is really important LGBT characters are represented well on screen. Here is presented a relationship that has its own issues, like ‘everyone’s’ else does.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
This is a hard one, but I think it’s “Evita”.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
First time I thought about this story was in 2008…
View original post 298 more words