Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Peter Lloyd: It’s Episode 1 of Street Law, a TV series set in a multi-ethnic law
practice in Singapore.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
We think the series should be commissioned because a fast-paced,
English-language law firm drama has never been done before in Asia.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably ‘Southern Comfort’.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A year on creating and plotting the TV series and writing the Episode
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
‘Broke My Neck’ by Echo…
View original post 145 more words