Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Stephen Witty: The confluence of three political characters in the anti-Communist hysteria of the 1940s — Whittaker Chambers, Alger Hiss, and Richard Nixon–and the difficulty ever sorting out lies and getting to the bottom of the truth.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama mixed with comic interludes.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it’s a good story and relevant to these fraught times.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Including research, at least four years.
7. How many stories have you written?
A number of short stories, many poems, a novel, a couple of screenplays.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have…
View original post 178 more words