Matthew Toffolo: What is the theme of your poem?
Rhscribbles: Immigration and refugees
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
The frustration with government and people confusing illegals and people needing asylum and the complexity of the issue.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Not long. I’ve wtitten a poem here and there and took a creative writing course in 2013. That got me interested. Then in 2017 I took the monyhly Poetry Challenge and decided I wanted to try my hand at writing regularly to see where it goes.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Michelle and/or Barak Obama
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
A fellow blogger recommended submitting and I liked the reading of her poem.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories?…
View original post 26 more words