Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Eileen Wilson: The old cliché of the lover hiding in the wardrobe. Dave and Sara are having marriage problems, he suspects her of infidelity while she is hurt and betrayed by him ignoring her
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It is currently optioned!
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Short and sassy.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
A fight to the death between ‘Calamity Jane’ and ‘Die Hard’
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It was an afternoon.
7. How many stories have you written?
About eight features and ten shorts. I’m currently knee deep in sit-com.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in…
View original post 162 more words