Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Eileen Wilson: A couple of years ago, a certain fashion brand said they’ d refuse entry to anyone ginger. So, I thought ‘Hang about, that’s not on.’ I won’t shop there. (If it was a publicity stunt, they shot themselves in the foot.)
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s fun and has purpose, namely to say ‘Don’t discriminate.’
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Purposeful and ironic.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The fight continues between ‘Calamity…’ and McClane.
6. How long have worked on this screenplay?
With micro-shorts, the idea comes and they are written quite quickly.
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve done a mix of shorts and features but am currently writing sit-com.
View original post 161 more words