Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Gregory N. Ranky: In a world like ours, where conscious robots are commonplace, a courageous female android enters a futuristic martial arts tournament to save her old neighborhood from developers.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, Sports (these last 2 primarily).
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because I want to see settings where conscious A.I.s are commonplace, and story conflict derives from nonviolent causes; and I’m tired of the predominant android/robot/A.I. stories from Hollywood being a variant of Frankenstein, Pinocchio, Pygmalion, or a slave uprising.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
5 months on this draft.
View original post 233 more words