Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
David Sabbath: The endless possibilities, positive & negative, of AI.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s fresh & a fun ride.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I wrote this during a month of rain in Portland.
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I’m a commercial director. I also directed the feature God Don’t make…
View original post 106 more words