Matthew Toffolo: What is your novel about?
Mary Maloney & Ed Markel: A codependent housewife who feels worthless and ignored is transformed into a confident, successful artist when menopause broadsides her. Trouble is, she happens to kill a bunch of people along the way, and her husband, lead homicide detective, is hot on the tail of the Tacoma Terror.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
Dark comedy/mystery/women’s fiction
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Psycho Killer by Talking Heads
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
Four years of hell (menopause) and the need for some comic relief.
View original post 174 more words