Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Paul Weidknecht: The story is about two New York mobsters who have to deal with the ghost of an associate they’ve ‘taken care of’ who keeps showing up for work at a no-show job they created.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
A paranormal, dramedy.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because everyone wants to know how the mob would handle a construction working ghost!
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
It’s a toss-up between Braveheart and A Christmas Carol (1951 version with Alastair Sim).
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
The screenplay is based on a flash fiction piece by the same title (currently in the anthology, Untethered: Sweet, Funny, and Strange Tales of…
View original post 317 more words