Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Roderick Sloan: Siblings who find out their parents are superheroes.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Animation, Kids, Superhero
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
My script isn’t for a movie it’s for a T.V. Cartoon I hope I can get made one day.
I feel the story is one kids can relate too.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Life is a Highway-Rascal Flatts
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
I had the…
View original post 140 more words