Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Stan Barton: A hard-edged attorney leaves it all and moves into a secluded adobe in the high desert with an acquaintance, but the house holds a secret that brings trouble knocking at the door.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie
? It is emotional, intriguing, inexpensive and has a positive theme of making amends. It has few speaking parts and 90% of scenes can be filmed on property owned by the writer.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
SLEEPLESS IN SEATLE
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have…
View original post 196 more words