Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Michael Gavino: When a young ocelot and a young anacoda go on an unauthorized journey to a big city, they find out that the human world is filled with wonder, humor, and danger.
2. What genres does your screenplay under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This screenplay will make you laugh and it will move you. You can’t help but fall in love with the characters.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What motivated you to write this screenplay?
In a time of such turmoil, it is time for a little laughter and wonder.
View original post 111 more words