Synopsis: In the footsteps of many unique Angelenos, a down-on-her-luck woman finds a new identity in Pershing Square, a notoriously unloved space in downtown Los Angeles.
Description: Redemption Square explores how the design of public space can change a person’s life. Narrated by dozens of Angelenos, the story takes viewers into one public space at the heart of Los Angeles during five eras of its transformation—from its creation in 1866 through its impending redesign today—and offers an alternative vision for LA’s public life based on the diverse perceptions, memories, and identities that come together in this place every day.
- Film Type:Documentary, Experimental, Short, Student
- Genres:documentary, docu-drama, period, urban
- Runtime:19 minutes 40 seconds
- Completion Date:February 19, 2018
- Production Budget:20,000 USD
- Country of Origin:United States
- Country of Filming:United States
- Film Language:English
- Shooting Format:Digital, mixed media, animation
- Aspect Ratio:16:9 & 4:3
- Film Color:
View original post 5 more words