Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Devone Jones: The screenplay is about when a date to the museum turns into a high stake drawing contest for a young artist and the girl of his dreams, it’s Pen and Pencil to the rescue.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
The genres in the screenplay are comedy, romance and drama.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This screenplay would become an animated short film that has comedy, drama, love and conflict.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Pen & Pencil has a lot of creative flair.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
I’ve watched “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” a lot when I was younger.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I’ve been working on this project for three years now.
View original post 223 more words