Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Carol Hoffman: A woman is caught in the middle of a rift between her emotionally unstable twin sister and authoritative husband.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It speaks to family violence issues and the need to forgive.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
North by Northwest
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
13 feature screenplays, six shorts, many feature stories for The Cleveland Plain Dealer and stories for ABC, AP radio networks and various radio stations while I was a radio news anchor/news director.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the…
View original post 158 more words