Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Morgan Schefflin: The backdrop of the script is about making a one hour TV procedural. However, the heart of the show is about relationships: friendship, love between current/old flames, and love of family.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
It is a dramedy, so it falls under the drama and comedy genres.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
TV and movies are supposed to be entertaining for an audience. I firmly believe that this script is extremely entertaining and scripts are eventually meant to be seen and not read.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I’ve been working on this script on and off for about 10 years…
View original post 587 more words