Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Richard Trask: “Cosmosis of Worlds” explains the mystery of our apparently fleeting yet seemingly all-encompassing personal life of a few short years within the multi-billion year span of our cosmos. Why does it seem to us that we have always been alive, while we know that we’re on Earth practically no time at all in the larger scheme of things?
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Science Fiction; Drama
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This story is an original, of lasting significance, best communicated visually on the big screen.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
“North by Northwest”
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Research on this project began around 2010. Writing and revision…
View original post 331 more words