Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Raymond A. Porter: A WWII German plane is discovered crashed in Nepal in 1953.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a great historical action adventure that is based on fact.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Sound of Music
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
6 books, 8 screenplays
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Too many to list
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Finding time, working and family always take up most of my day.
View original post 172 more words