Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Mark Spurlock: The travels of three misfits looking for a missing family member.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
We need more comedy westerns.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Big Lebowski
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
For a couple of years.
7. How many stories have you written?
Just two with a couple in the works.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Stairway to Heaven
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Trying to find an ending.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
View original post 98 more words