Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
William Opperman: A young man who is unsure of his sexuality is lucky enough to find, through a chance encounter on a subway train, a gentle, more experienced guide.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The story is simple, but universal. Who hasn’t needed help at some point in their lives?
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Before my time: All About Eve
In my prime: If…
Contemporary: Talk to Her, The Lives of Others, and Spotlight
(Note: All incredibly strong scripts!)
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A little over a year. The basic storyline was excerpted from a novel I’m working on.
7. How many…
View original post 339 more words