Performed by Val Cole
Twitter Story by Patti Miller
1. There was something brewing in the wind that day that would change everything.
2. When an Autistic boy forms an exciting deep bond with a small dog who has thumbs on his paws, the two connect.
3. “What have you done!” I yelled at my sister. “Nothing!” “What do you call THAT!” I pointed to Arthur as he flew toward the open window. That was the day my cat grew wings.
4. “Have you seen Granny?” “No,” my sister replied. That was the day my cat grew wings.
5. I walked into the kitchen to find her laughing. “Honey? What did you bury in the garden now?