Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Debra Knox: Orson Welles Ashes is a dark comedy about the misadventures of a couple of Hollywood wannabes who steal his ashes and try to sell them: his chauffeur and an aging actress/writer who’s trying to fulfill her dreams and buck the Hollywood system.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it speaks to the issues of being a woman over 40 who’s writing and striving to make her movies and stories be told and heard!
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
hundreds if not thousands.
View original post 211 more words