Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Ash Willeby: Carole Franklin, in her fifth year of teaching, is getting bored of the everyday ins and outs. She tries different things to entertain herself- including getting kids to earn detention so she can see a live-version of her favorite movie: The Breakfast Club.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s fun for people who love 80s movies. It’s fun for people who get bored at work. It’s fun for people who are tired of on-the-nose remakes that fall flat.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably Austin Powers, tbh (what a phase!)
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you…
View original post 151 more words