Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Operative D is a story about the correlation between nature and choice, as James’ earnest desire to be a good person clashes with his dark past and brutal nature.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
The script falls under the thriller and crime genres
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This screenplay should be made into a television series because its theme of choosing to be a good person and the rigors of actually doing such a thing are always engaging and entertaining to watch play out.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Star Wars, Revenge of the Sith and Return of the Jedi
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
This screenplay has been a…
View original post 391 more words