Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Amber Nardolillo: Family, friendship and a second chance at a first love (in short)
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it is unlike a lot of LGBTQ films past and present. The story isn’t about “forbidden love”, the characters angst doesn’t come from being LGBTQ and it has a happy ending! I wanted to write an LGBTQ film that was more comedy with the drama secondhand, a film that would be just as good if the characters were writing heterosexual. I believe I accomplished that.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It took me about two years to finish…
View original post 339 more words