Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Frank Friedlander: A Manson-Esque band of pleasure killers venture deep into uncharted territory. There, they run afoul of a pair of super soldiers thought to have died years ago; and they intend to keep it that way.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
-I would appeal to fans of multiple genres and could be done on a very low budget.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
-If I had to guess, I’d say Beetlejuice.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
-It seems like an eternity.
7. How many stories have you written?
-Are we talking about those in my head or just the ones that have made…
View original post 180 more words