Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Ronald Sandoval: A small secluded group home of boys with an array of developmental disabilities, transverse a world affected by social, economic, and government collapse after their caregiver dies. A world inhospitable to the community the boys represent, allies are few and far in between.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
In general, communities such as these are largely unrepresented and are provided token subsistence support. In times of social, economic, and government turmoil, they are often one of the hardest hit and one of the least thought of communities.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
My initial draft was…
View original post 226 more words