Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Devin Klos: Lea has suffered a breakup and is trying to make sense of it to the waitress who has come to take her order.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
It would best be described as a story about relationships and maybe a bit of comedy for the reveal at the end.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a great jumping off point for a story or the capper to one. I wanted to write something that could seem to be at any point in a given character’s life.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Almost certainly Raiders of The Lost Ark
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I’d been kicking around the…
View original post 298 more words