Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Jennifer Grubbs: HR is a story of a young mans journery through extreme circumstances to refine and connect all aspects of himself and in doing so finding freedom from the inside out.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s entertainment with many powerful messages relivent to society today and future.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
It’s been three years since the start of my first screen writing class. That’s when I started really writing HR and haven’t stoped making improvements yet.
7. How many stories have you written?
This is the first story I ever wrote.
View original post 295 more words