Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Paul Sargia: INSPIRED BY A SONG REPRESENTING HIS DEAD MOTHER’S PERFECT LOVE FOR HIM, A MAN IS ABLE TO STOP TIME AND UTILIZE IT FOR HELPING OTHERS, INCLUDING REVERSING A POSSIBLE CATASTROPHIC EVENT.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I THINK IT CAN BE INSPIRATIONAL TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE OPEN TO IT’S MESSAGE — THAT LOVE HAS A FREQUENCY THAT’S FELT AND ONCE IT’S DISCOVERED, IT CAN BECOME ONES STANDPOINT FOR LIVING LIFE.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I WORKED ON IT ON AND OFF FOR APPROXIMATELY TWO YEARS, THEN REVISED IT ABOUT 7 YEARS LATER.
View original post 276 more words