Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Wolfgang Schuler: Ultimately, beyond the log line, it is about an old lonely has-been spy. A trained assassin that has his own ethics when it comes to doing his government-sponsored job, and a man that is still interested in dating.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Espionage, Thriller, Drama and Comedy
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
To entertain people.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Stop This Train (John Mayer)
9. What obstacles did you face to…
View original post 154 more words