Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Raphael Ben Jacob & Scot J. Mathisson: It is a true story of survival of the Holocaust – A story where love
triumphs over unspeakable evil.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The worldwide rise of Anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial must be countered
with the truth. Too many young people know nothing about the Holocaust, or
believe the naysayers who say it is all a Zionist plot.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most
View original post 129 more words